Livrare 24 - 48 ore
Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Pictures are taken directly on the product.
Colors can have small color differences:
- from a monitor, phone, etc. to another
- from warm to cold
- from sun to shadow
Superior Line SRL does not assume liability
Unprepared virgin Indian hair extensions:
- 100% unprocessed virgin human hair
- Brazilian virgin hair is of high quality
- beauty forever is 100% Virgin Human Hair
- cut from a donor, hold cuticles
- without lice, thread or gray hair
- all hair is the same color
- hair from top to bottom is healthy
1. Shampoo at least once every two weeks.
To maintain the best condition, it is recommended to wash once a week or once every 3 days.
2. Before washing, apply the mask treatment / water to the tangled or dry parts of the hair. Brush gently with a special brush of extensions or a large comb.
3. Shampoo and rinse with warm water.
4. If you have used a styling product, follow the A or B washing instructions below:
A) Repeat the washing process 2-3 times until no results are available.
B) Soak with shampoo for 10 minutes and rinse.
5. Leave the balm / mask treatment gently and comb slightly. If the hair dryer is to be used, the temperature must be set to the medium. Air drying is recommended to
maintain its healthy condition.
Hair dyeing (Color)
1. Read and understand the hair coloring instructions and follow them appropriately (to avoid unwanted color results, paint a small portion to test first)
2. Hair color changes must be carefully observed by reading the hair dye.
3. It is recommended to use a treatment product containing protein before and after the procedure. This can protect hair from hair dye.
4. The hair color result can be resolved when the hair dyeing process is repeated.
It is advisable to consult a professional.
1. Consult a professionalist for the procedure.
2. Read the instructions and understand them thoroughly before they begin.
3. Hair discoloration is the process of removing pigment from hair.
Therefore, if you want to paint your hair with a striking color.
4. To protect your hair from deterioration through the discoloration process, it is recommended to use a treatment product containing proteinaceous agents before and
after the procedure.
5. Using a permanent hair dye after discoloration can cause hair damage.
It is recommended to use a semi-permanent hair dye.