Delivery in 24 - 48 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then wish is from side to side and up and down.
- Par dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curlier at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 193°C - 204°c.
- If wig hair get frizzy, try any sheen spray to calm the frizziness and the comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.
- Any Hair products can be used on wigs, such as hair spray, mousse gel, etc. since the wigs are washable and reusable.