Delivery 24-48 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Blend of the most beneficial for skin care and hydration Natural and BIO oils. Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Almond oil, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Olive oil. +Melanin activator that significantly stimulates Melanin synthesis and the natural tanning process of the skin even without sun exposure.
- It is perfect tanning booster and the healthiest method of getting a gorgeous tan and healthy glowing skin under the sun or in the tanning salon.
- Minimize the redness after UV exposure due to its unique composition. At the same time, significantly accelerate the tanning process and the skin get almost directly even and dark tan.
- After applying Megatan Pure brown, the skin becomes brilliantly glossy, that reduce more the tanning time.
- The beneficial blend of natural vegetable oils makes the skin incredibly soft, hydrated and protected against the harmful impact of environmental factors.
- MegaTan Pure brown is suitable for all skin types.
- The Natural dry oil Megatan Pure absorbs into the skin quickly, providing instant moisture with a finish that isn’t so greasy.
- Dry oils are incredibly lightweight and get absorbed quickly. Аlmost immediately after application you can safely put on your clothes.
- For keeping your skin healthy, silky soft and to prolong your tan, we recommend to apply the oil also daily after a shower.
- The product is suitable for face and body care.
- With lotion pump for easy to use.
- Made in EU
- 100% Natural (Coconut Oil, Isoamyl laurate, Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cacao Oil, Natural Oil emolient, Vitamin Е). Melanin Activator
About Natural oils in our products:
- Coco Oil: Is a highly saturated oil made by extracting from raw coconuts. It is full of natural Vitamin E, coconut oil can be used as a traditional moisturizer. It is full of fatty acids, coconut oil acts as a sort of barrier on the skin, keeping moisture locked in. It’s naturally antibacterial and antifungal, helping to protect skin and hair from the elements (especially helpful during those harsh winter months). It smells wonderful. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect tanning accelerator.
- Sweet Almond oil: This amazing oil is extracted from raw almonds. It owes its benefits to the generous amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, proteins, zinc, and a number of other vitamins and minerals it contains. Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous oil seals the moisture in the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores aren’t blocked.
- Argan oil: Extracted from row nuts of argan tree, this oil is a soothing and powerful moisturizer for all skin types. Argan oil is packed with vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. It’s light enough to use as an everyday, nongreasy moisturizer, but it can also be used to treat those with more severe skin conditions, such as eczema or rosacea. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, argan oil works to improve skin’s elasticity by fending off free radical damage, leaving skin radiant.
- Olive oil: Is made by pressing olives and extracting their oil. In fact, studies found that when researchers applied olive oil to the skin of mice that were exposed to ultraviolet rays that could cause cancer, the olive oil actually worked to fight off the cancer-causing cells.
- Jojoba oil: Is used for everything from acne to psoriasis to sunburn. Because jojoba oil is similar to our skin’s structure, it can replicate or dissolve oil, depending if your skin overproduces or underproduces. Thus, it can help balance out sebum production and eliminate acne. Comprised of beneficial minerals and nutrients, jojoba oil also works as an emollient to soothe skin and provide all-day moisture.
- Cacao butter: It is extracted from raw cocoa beans. It is rich in antioxidants including oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. These fatty acids actually are a benefit to your skin, because they will provide a layer of protection fromskin stressors and free radicals. Cocoa butter is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. These substances may improve blood flow to the skin and slow skin aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Your skin will look healthier from day one. Perfect tanning booster.